Here is the Strategy and Book List For Punjab Co Operative Department Inspector Exam to be Conducted by PPSC .
There is drastic change in pattern of this examination . Last year almost all questions were GK . This year more weight-age has been given to Reasoning and Mental Ability .
In that section there are further three sections :-
- first section is Logical Deductions For this section you may prepare from Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Then you may solve previous year CSAT question Paper of UPSC Download from Site of UPSC Purchase Disha’s Paper of Previous Year Question Paper These papers can also be used to prepare GK Questions. PPSC usually ask questions from such collections .
- For Verbal and Non Verbal reasoning book of RS Aggarwal Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning is best . Another way to prepare for Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning is websites . best among them is Indiabix
- For Logical https://www.indiabix.com/logical-reasoning/questions-and-answers/
- For Verbal https://www.indiabix.com/verbal-reasoning/questions-and-answers/
- For Non Verbal https://www.indiabix.com/non-verbal-reasoning/questions-and-answers/
All this is more then enough to cover each and every question from examination . marks from this section depends upon accuracy and speed .All of you need to practice as much as you can from above mentioned sources .
Now come to GK portion :-
History of India with special reference to Indian freedom struggle movement and History of Punjab- 14th century onwards. will be of 10 marks
Read Punjab History from 12th Class History of Punjab / Sada Punjab ( read only history )
for Indian Freedom Struggle read 11th Second Part History of Punjab Board / Old NCERT if available ( as paper will be factual you need to read this )
For Economy Read NCERTs of 11th and 12th ( if you can directly remember facts read Lucent Subjective or Objective ) book reading makes your learning easy and long lasting .
For Polity you may read Lucent Subjective / Objective or Laxmikant Polity
In polity read Important Articles , Parts ,Schedules ,Amendments , Who appoints whom ,who can remove whom ,tenure , who gives resignation to whom , who takes oath from whom , Number of members of different bodies .
For Environment issues Chapters on Environment from NCERTs class 8th to 10th and Lucent . or if you can prepare well prepare from Shankar IAS Environment only .
For Science read Punjab Board / NCERTs class 8th to 10th then practice from Lucent Objective
For Current Affairs
read current affair from leadthecompitition at least upto 12 months
from GK Today https://currentaffairs.gktoday.in
Environment Current Affairs https://currentaffairs.gktoday.in/category/environment-current-affairs
To read GK also use gk today
and to practice also you may use GK today
All this is more then enough . use these resources extensively finally you may practice and see the pattern of question of previous year’s papers conducted by PPSC . All papers are updated in Drive .
4 thoughts on “Strategy and Book List For Punjab Co Operative Department Inspector Exam to be Conducted by PPSC .”
Thank you so much brother